Patented, exclusive and safe ionisation system
TEQOYA Air Purifier Ioniser - How it works?
A unique and powerful negative ions-generation system, with over-confined plasma ensuring close-to-zero ozone emission.
The outcome of 15+ years Research and Development led by French Professor Jacques Breton, member of New York Academy of Sciences, officer of the French Academic Palms.
The system includes an unrivalled number of needles producing the negative ions. The more needles, the safer and more efficient.
System used in vivo during several years in sensitive public places (childcare, healthcare, and office contexts).
- In a first step, the high density of negative ions injected into the air will lead to their rapid capture by the particles, which are large positive ions, and neutralize them.
- These neutral particles subjected to intense electrical forces created by the negative charges, acquire a polarity resulting in the capture of one or more electrons.
- The large negative ions thus created carry a negative charge which grows with the surrounding negative density.
- All the particles present, whatever their size or nature acquire such a negative charge.
- This important electric charge will result in increasing mutual repulsion of micro particles, enough so that their diffusion and precipitation to the floor of the room (usually positively charged) is initiated and continued.
- Reduce the rate of residual micropollutants to the level of natural places
- Restore the permanence of a negative air ions to the level of natural places
These effects can be qualified as essentially "natural", similar to those encountered and observed in outdoor environments, far from any source of intense micropollution.